Rosley CE School is a 1-form entry, voluntary aided, Church of England primary school. We take children from Reception through to Year 6 (ages 4-11).
All admissions and transfer arrangements are in accordance with our school Admissions Policy. Click here to access our admissions policy and supplementary form.
This is a map showing our catchment area. It must be noted however, that many of our children live outside of this area.
School Places Team
This Local Authority team is responsible for allocating places to children in the area. You can contact them directly on 01228 221198.
Applying for a place at Rosley CE School
The procedure for children beginning their full time education at Rosley is as follows:
- In the October prior to starting, obtain an information pack from school.
- Make an appointment to meet Miss Wilson and visit the school.
- Applications should be made online. Information and forms can be found at: www.cumbria.gov.uk.
- We will be notified of your application.
- The LA will allocate places and inform parents of their decision in April.
- Mid-year Transfers – applications are made directly to school via the form available on our useful forms page.
We always welcome new children to our school. If you wish to move your child to Rosley please call us to discuss this and arrange a visit on 016973 42776. You can contact the school places team to apply for a place at the number above.